Kerala is one of the most awesome tourist locations in the world and that’s why it is known as ‘Gods Own Country’. Kerala has some of the best destinations in the world for any type family vacation or holiday or honeymoon. It is the area of rich cultures, traditions and folk dances and is also the land of elephants, coconuts, backwaters and unique local cuisine.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Harbour View Residency
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinereary
- Transportation Cost as per the Itinerary inclusive of Driver Batta, Night Halt, Parking and Toll
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Sightseeing
Day 2: Cochin To Munnar
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 4: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 5: Thekkady To Kumarakom
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 6: Kumarakom To Cochin Departure
Harbour View Residency (3 star)
Opp.Cochin Shipyard, M G Road, Atlantis Junction, Atlantis Junction, Ernakulam - 680015, Kochi
Tea Castle (3 star)
Chitrapuram PO, 685565, Munnar
Periyar Meadows (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.