Kerala is one of the most awesome tourist locations in the world and that’s why it is known as ‘Gods Own Country’. Kerala has some of the best destinations in the world for any type family vacation or holiday or honeymoon. It is the area of rich cultures, traditions and folk dances and is also the land of elephants, coconuts, backwaters and unique local cuisine.
Fascinating Kerala1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Kumarakom
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinereary
- Transportation Cost as per the Itinerary inclusive of Driver Batta, Night Halt, Parking and Toll
Harbour View Residency (3 star)
Opp.Cochin Shipyard, M G Road, Atlantis Junction, Atlantis Junction, Ernakulam - 680015, Kochi
Tea Castle (3 star)
Chitrapuram PO, 685565, Munnar
Periyar Meadows (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.