India’s third-largest and second-most populous state, Maharashtra is an expansive canvas showcasing many of India's iconic attractions. There are lazy, palm-fringed beaches lofty, cool-green mountains; World Heritage historical sights and bustling cosmopolitan cities.
Fascinating Maharashtra2N Mumbai , 2N Lonavala , 1N Matheran , 1N Nashik , 1N Shirdi and 3N Aurangabad
Last Booked 9 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in Ac car
The Ontime Hotel (3 star)
318/41, Kakkad Corner, Marol Pipe Line, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E) Mumbai 400059, India, Mumbai
The Star Regency
Justice Telang Road, Behind Telephone Exchange - 410401, Lonavala
Regal Hotel (3 star)
Shop No.5, Madhu Vihar Building, Gaothan Market Road, Sunder Pada, Kandivali West - 400067, Matheran
VITS Hotel Nashik (4 star)
Near Nasardi Bridge, Nashik Pune Road - 422 011, Nashik
Keys Hotel Templetree (3 star)
Plot No.1, S.No.99, Behind Sai Ashram,Ring Road - 423109, Shirdi
VITS Aurangabad (4 star)
Vedant Nagar, MIDC - 431005, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.