Shimla is a popular tourist destination in India for a splendid summer vacation. A heaven for adventure seekers who wish to indulge in adventure sports and activities like river rafting, angling for trout trekking and rock climbing and those looking for a quieter holiday with friends and families may settle for camping and golfing, take a stroll on the Shimla Mall, hang around the ridge and take nearby excurssions to temples, Chail, Kufri.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Ac Indigo or Similar car
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Shimla Havens Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Shimla Havens Resort (4 star)
Gahan, Summerhill, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.