|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fatehbagh Hotel Ranakpur
Fateh Bagh is recreating a forgotton chapter of Rajasthan's history It is probably India's first attempt at 'tranplanting a palace', faithfully preserving the richness of Rajput architecture for 21st century visitors. It was in 1802 AD that Rawla Koshilav flourished as a palace on the foothills of Aravallis near Jodhpur In 2002, almost 65, 000 pieces of the crumbling palace werre tranplanted in a senic spot in Ranakpur, amidst the orchards and on the banks of a rain fed river, to create Fateh Bagh The Royal Retreat holds the promise of nurturing your body, heart, mind and soul for visitors from far and near.
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.