|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fatehbagh Hotel Ranakpur
- Traditional welcome with Aarti Tikka and welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee making facility in the room
- Railway Station Transfers
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Fateh Bagh is recreating a forgotton chapter of Rajasthan's history It is probably India's first attempt at 'tranplanting a palace', faithfully preserving the richness of Rajput architecture for 21st century visitors. It was in 1802 AD that Rawla Koshilav flourished as a palace on the foothills of Aravallis near Jodhpur In 2002, almost 65, 000 pieces of the crumbling palace werre tranplanted in a senic spot in Ranakpur, amidst the orchards and on the banks of a rain fed river, to create Fateh Bagh The Royal Retreat holds the promise of nurturing your body, heart, mind and soul for visitors from far and near.
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.