Munnar is blessed with lofty mountain ranges with hazy peaks, extensive tea estates and tranquil climate offers a calm and peaceful environment to the tourists. Amazing views of low flying clouds and mist filled valleys make it a little heaven with a cool, revitalizing climate. Cloudy mountain peaks blend pleasantly in Munnar to form a delightful atmosphere that is hard to explain in words.
Feel Munnar ( 01 Apr - 15 Jun )2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Alleppey||1 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N International
K.K Road, Kumily Thekkady - 685509 Kerala, India, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.