Uttaranchal now Uttarakhand became the 27th state of the Republic of India in November 2000. Carved out of the state of Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal mainly comprises the hilly regions of Uttar Pradesh. The state borders Himachal Pradesh in the north-west and Uttar Pradesh in the South, and has international borders with Nepal and China.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathgodam - Non AC Exclusive Car
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Nature Valley Resort
|Jhaltola||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Jageshwar||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Pick up from Kathgodam railway station and transfer to Kausani
- after check inn visit local market , famous Anasakti ashram of Mahatma Gandhi ,
- Early morning wake up at 06 : 00 am to witness famous and beautiful sunrise view of Himalayas from resort
- after that breakfast and than visit to Baijnath temple an ancient temple with history of over 1200 yrs
- also visit famous pond which contains famous golden Mahaseer fish and many other species of fishes
- Intercity transfer
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Kathgodam To Kausani ( 130 Kms In 04 : 30 Hrs )
- Pick up from Kathgodam railway station and transfer to Kausani , after check inn visit local market ,
- famous Anasakti ashram of Mahatma Gandhi , shawl factory visit ,evening bonfire later dinner and
- overnight stay at resort
Day 2: Kausani (local Siteseeing )
- Early morning wake up at 06 : 00 am to witness famous and beautiful sunrise view of Himalayas from
- resort , after that breakfast and than visit to Baijnath temple an ancient temple with history of over
- 1200 yrs , also visit famous pond which contains famous golden Mahaseer fish and many other species
- of fishes . Later back to Kausani , in evening visit tea garden , tea factory and jungle walk , dinner and
- overnight stay in hotel .
Things to see and do
Day 3: Kausani To Jhaltola ( 115 Kms In 04 Hrs)
- After breakfast , leave for your next destination on the way visit Bageshwar( known as Kashi of
- Kumaon) , here you will see famous Bagnath temple and museum . After temple darshan proceed
- to Jhaltlta via Chaukori , this is an unexplored destination of Kumaon , which gives you fantastic
- Himalayan views, home like food and a 1000 acres of peace and quiet. It is located 12 kms from
- Raiagar. Upon arrival you will be escorted to resort , the way to resort is like a jungle safari that will
- make you feel real nature. Later check in bonfire , Dinner and relax at resort
Travel from Kausani to Jhaltola
Day 4: Jhaltola ( Activities At Resort )
- Early morning , wake up early to witness 180 Degree of beautiful Himalayas from Gauri Parwat in
- Garhwal Himalayas to Trishul, Nanda Devi, Panchachuli in Kumaon Himalayas, and Api and Nampha
- ranges in Nepal Himalayas - the widest range of Himalayas in Kumaon that can be seen from this
- destination only. You can also experience bird watching , enjoy adventure and fun activities at the
- resort. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Jhaltola To Jageshwar ( 100 Kms In 03 Hrs )
- After breakfast , proceed to Jageshwar dham , on the way have darshan at famous temple of Baba
- Neem Karoli Maharaj at Gupteshwar . After spending some time proceed to Jageshwar , upon arrival
- check in at resort enjoy in house activites of The Mystic Mountain resort like Burma bridges , rapelling ,
- trekking, camping , late dinner and overnight stay at Resort
Travel from Jhaltola to Jageshwar
Day 6: Jageshwar Dham ( Local Visit )
- Early morning visit famous Jyotirlinga of Jageshwar dham .this temple is a group of 108 temple ,and
- also famous for reserved forest of Deodar , here you can also visit ancient museum , Kuber mandir , and
- later back to resort and enjoy view of Himalayas from Resort , Later Dinner and stay at resort .
Day 7: Jageshwar To Kathgodam ( 115 Kms In 04 Hrs )
- After breakfast , check out and proceed to Kathgodam railway station , Tour ends with sweet memories
- of Himalayas.
The Nature Valley Resort (3 star)
View Point, Baijnath Road, Kausani, Distt. Bageshwar - 263639, Kausani
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.