|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Domestic Flight transfer
- *Lunch served at the Main Restaurant, Afternoon Tea/Cofee with snacks served at the a la carte restaurant and dinner served at the MainRestaurant *Bottled water & Drinks served by the glass (inckuding soft drinks, beer, house wine, and puring spirits**) Beverages to be served between 1000 hrs and 0000 hrs only. *After midnight all consumed drinks will be charged at the normal price. *2 excursions (Island Hopping & Sunset Fishing) per person per stay (** Pouring Spirits include: Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and Martini)
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Filitheyo Island Resort is a beachfront hotel located in Filitheyo.Dining options at Filitheyo Island Resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Tour/ticket assistance and secretarial services are available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, shopping on site, and a pool table.125 air-conditioned guestrooms at Filitheyo Island Resort feature minibars and CD players. All accommodations have balconies. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Dial-up Internet access is available. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers.
- 36 km from the airport
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.