South India's largest tea growing region, the rolling hills around Munnar are carpeted in emerald-green tea plantations, contoured, clipped and sculpted like ornamental hedges. Referred to as the 'Venice of the East' by travellers from across the world, Alappuzha is a district of immense natural beauty. Kovalam has been a favourite haunt of tourists. A massive rocky promontory on the beach has created a beautiful bay of calm waters ideal for sea bathing.
Flavour of Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfer
Double Tree Villa
Sooryanelli Rd., Chinnakanal, Munnar
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
Park International Kovalam (3 star)
Kovalam Light House Road, Vizhinjam, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.