Kerala, located on the south western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic Traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Tall Trees Munnar
- Transfers by AC Ertiga
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Drive To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Day Tour
Things to see and do
A lot of different type of flowers, but it is a small place good for a quick stop. They charge RS.500 for taking SLR camers inside, which is pretty pricey.
Elephant Safari. A visit to the Elephant Safari.Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Elephants can be seen immersing ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
The Cardamom Hills southern hills of India and part of the southern Western Ghats located in southeast Kerala and southwest Tamil Nadu in South India . Their name ...
The Periyar Lake lies at the heart of the sanctuary, which is a veritable paradise for all wildlife lovers. Situated within the boundaries of the Western Ghats in the southern...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Alleppey Houseboat
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 5: Departure To Cochin
The Tall Trees Munnar (4 star)
PB No.40, Bison Valley Road - 685 612, Munnar
Greenwoods Resort (4 star)
NH 220, Munnar-Kumily Highway, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Rainbow Cruises (3 star)
Rainbow Cruises, Unnis Building, Mamood Junction, Avalookunnu P.O – 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.