Thailand’s original beach resort is no palm-fringed castaway island and arguably is the better for it. Instead, it is a delightful mix of city and sea with a cosmopolitan ambience, lively markets, tasty street eats, long beaches and fully functional city services
Return flights from Delhi to Bangkok
Car DetailsThai flight from Delhi to Bangkok and vice-versa
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hua Hin||3 night(s)||
Ibis Hua Hin
Convenient Park Bangkok Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transfers from Hua Hin Hotel to Bangkok Hotel
- Transfers from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes on Thai Airways Ex-Delhi
- Bangkok half day city tour
- Transfers from Bangkok Airport to Hua Hin Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Bangkok Airport
Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport by flight TG 324 at 17:35 Hrs, meet and greet with our local representative upon arrival at Bangkok airport, transfer to Hua-Hin Hotel. Check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day At Leisure Or Sam Roi Yod National Park Tour (optional)
After breakfast at the hotel, explore Hua Hin on your own or you can spend the day exploring the city or swimming in the beach. We recommend the “ Sam Roi Yod National Park” (optional tour)- This is the first coastal national park in Thailand with 300 limestone peaks, coves and wetlands. We pick you up at 8 in the morning- we visit a pineapple plantation, Bang-Pu fishing village and we take a boat ride from the village to the open sea. The boat ride concludes at a beautiful stretch of beach with 2 caves. Lunch is at a local restaurant and you have time to relax and swim before we go home. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day At Leisure Or Enjoy Water Sports Activities
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel spend the day at leisure or enjoy water sports activities. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Hua Hin To Bangkok With Half Day City Tour
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, you will embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok where we will take you on a temple and city tour to experience another side to Bangkok that's rewarding, intriguing, memorable and waiting for you to discover it. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Travel from Hua Hin to Bangkok
Day At Leisure Or Safari And Marine Park Tour (optional)
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel spend the day at leisure or visit to the Safari World with Marine Park (Optional tour), which is Thailand's popular open zoo and leisure park. After enjoying lunch at the Safari World Park, return to the hotel. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 6: Departure From Bangkok
After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel in morning and proceed to the airport to board the return flight TG 331 at 23:15 Hrs.
Ibis Hua Hin (3 star)
Petchkasem Road Hua Hin 87, Hua Hin
Convenient Park Bangkok Hotel (3 star)
12 Soi Sukhumvit 62/3, Bangchak Phrakhanong 10260, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.