Srinagar is Popularly acknowledged as 'Paradise on Earth', the city of Srinagar is located in the gorgeous Kashmir valley on the banks of the River Jhelum. The word Srinagar literally means 'the city of wealth'. As the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, the city is renowned for its traditional handicrafts, lakes, gardens and houseboats. It's an ideal destination that can be visited throughout the year.
Fly Himalayas With Flight - Ex Mumbai1N Srinagar Houseboat and 3N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
- Airport Pickup & Drop Transfer in Sumo / Qualis / Tata Winger / Bus.
- Transfer from Tanmarg to Gulmarg by special vehicle, due to heavy snow on the Roads.
- Local Sightseen with in Sumo / Qualis / Tata Winger / Bus.
- Rented Winter Jacket & Shoe at Gulmarg for enjoying snow.
- Entry fees for 3 Mughal Gardens in Srinagar.
- 1hour Shikara Ride (4 person in 1 Shikara).
Amina Group Of Houseboat
Dal Lake Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir - 190 001, Srinagar Houseboat
Hotel Grand Nishat
Brein, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir - 191 121, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.