Beside shimmering Lake Pichola, with the ochre and purple ridges of the wooded Aravalli Hills stretching away in every direction, Udaipur has a romance of setting unmatched in Rajasthan and arguably in all India. Fantastical palaces, temples, havelis and countless narrow, crooked, colourful streets add the human counterpoint to the city’s natural charms.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur Airport
|Ranthambhore National Park||2 night(s)||
- The entire Journey in an A.C Car / Coach
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Airport Transfers
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
Day 3: Jaipur To Ranthambore National Park
Travel from Jaipur to Ranthambhore National Park
Day 4: Ranthambore National Park (jeep Safari / Canter Safari)
Day 5: Departure
Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur Airport (5 star)
Jaipur Airport, 5 - 6, Airport Plaza, Tonk Road, Durgapura, Jaipur
Nahargarh Fort (4 star)
Village - Khilchipur, Ranthambhore Road, District: Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambhore National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.