|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
FORT RAJWADAIn the midst of the great Indian Thar facing the fortress of Jaisalmer lies the magnificent Fort Rajwada, created in tune with the ancient vedic science of Vaastu, set amidst gardens in a six acre area. Original balconies as old as 450 years with intricate carvings adorne the walls of its grand lobby where tradition and modernity blend seamlessly. The 98 well appointed rooms reflect the luxury of a bygone era complimented by the most modern amenities whose interiors are designed by the well-known opera set designer Ms Stephnie Engeln and is home to celebrities from the world over. Its unmatched serenity coupled with traditional Rajasthani hospitality of Padharo Mahre Desh transports one to the era of the Rajwada Thakurs- Majestic, Royal and Elegant. The royal experience continues at the well-stocked Paatu Bar and for the gourmets the fine dining experience at the multicuisne Sonal and Fort View- The open-air restaurant. Roopal, the 24 hour coffee shop offers a variety of snacks and minimeals. The business heads could come together at the 300-seater conference hall and for smaller groups there is a mini conference hall seating sixty supported by a business center. For relaxation there is the crystal clear pool and a well-set billiards lounge. The Location of Fort Rajwada Hotel in Jaisalmer is right in the heart of the city.
- 7 km from the airport
Facilities at hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.