|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fortune Boutique Hotel
- Supplement Cost: UAE Single Entry Visa charge at Rs.5,800/- per person & OK to Board message on Airline PNR (if applicable) at Rs.400/- per person.
- All taxes are inclusive except Dubai Tourism Fee (to be paid at hotel - AED 10 for 3*, AED 15 for 4* & AED 20 for 5* hotels per room per night)
- Arrival and departure transfers between Dubai International Airport and hotel on seat in coach basis
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor visit entry ticket for normal hours with transfers on seat in coach basis
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Ski, BBQ dinner and Belly dance on seat in coach basis
- Half day Dubai City tour on seat in coach basis
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on seat in coach basis
- Meet and Assist Service at Dubai International Airport
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Fortune Boutique Hotel is located in Dubai's Deira neighborhood, close to Reef Mall, Gold Souk, and Grand Mosque. Nearby points of interest also include Dubai Museum and The Dubai Heritage Village.
Dining options at Fortune Boutique Hotel include 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. This 4-star property has a business center and offers a meeting/conference room, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. For a surcharge, shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Business services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and a nightclub. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2012.
80 air-conditioned guestrooms at Fortune Boutique Hotel feature minibars and safes. Bathrooms feature bathtubs, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Satellite television is provided. Rooms also include windows that open and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Facilities at hotel
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- Swimming Pool
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.