Munnar is such a beautiful place in Kerala, which cannot be portrayed in a single canvas. Everything and anything here will make us excited. Eravikulam National Park and the Nilgiri Tahr is considered to be the icon of tourism in Munnar. For shopaholics, this destination is a heaven – whether tea or spices. You can collect various spices from here.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Great Escapes Resort
- Accommodation in Tree House
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- taxes, toll and parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Great Escapes Resort (3 star)
GAP Road, Chinnakkanal, Idukki - 685618, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.