|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fun Island Resort & Spa
Beach Front Room
- Airport Transfers
- Airport Transfers
Fun Island Resort is located in South Male Atoll, a 45-minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airport. It features 2 dining options and affordable rooms with private balconies nestled within white sandy beaches. A mandatory transfer is provided by the resort, and charges are to be paid upon arrival. Rooms at the Island Fun Resort offer spacious interiors and views of the ocean or atolls. They feature ample seating areas, and private bathrooms with hot shower facilities and amenities. Guests can enjoy a game of beach volleyball, or take up water sports like windsurfing and canoeing. Diving and snorkeling activities are also available.
- 38 km from the airport
- 0 km to the beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.