|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable Taxes
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee making facility in the room
- Railway Station Transfers
- Traditional welcome with Aarti Tikka and welcome drink on arrival
Gajner Palace is a jewel in the Thar Desert, built by HH Maharaja Sir Ganga Singh of Bikaner on the edge of a lake. The property was converted into a heritage hotel in 1976. Lose yourself in this sprawling majestic palace, with its distinctive terraces and balconies; revered for its fabulous setting and unhurried way of life, explore a world of nature-walks, boat-rides, sanctuary dinners and desert safaris. Discover Rajasthan’s ‘best-kept secret’, just 30-minutes’ drive away from Bikaner. The hotel's compound stretches over 6000 acres. The palace was primarily a hunting resort during the days of the British Raj and attracted several dignitaries, including the Prince of Wales in 1905, Governor General Lord Elgin, Lord Erwin in 1927 and Lord Mountbatten when he was Viceroy of India. The Imperial Sand Grouse shoots at Gajner Palace during the Christmas season was the most sought after invitation in the indian social calendar. Besides its panoramic landscape and architectural beauty, the Palace Complex also has the remnants of a historic railway station: this hunting resort was connected to Bikaner Palace by rail in 1922. Gajner Palace is divided into four distinctive wings: Dungar Niwas, Mandir Chowk, Gulab Niwas and Champa Niwas. The hotel's 13 historic suites are in Dungar Niwas where British dignitaries stayed during their leisure trips to the Palace. Each suite has been meticulously restored to its original grandeur. Every detail, from the furniture to the wallpaper, the four-poster beds and picturesque windows has been carefully recreated exuding an aura of a bygone age. All rooms have been thoughtfully fitted with modern conveniences. The palace-hotel also offers 32 deluxe rooms in Gulab Niwas (used by glamorous railway officers in former times), Champa Niwas (the recently built section, with a beautiful courtyard surrounded by rooms) and Mandir Chowk (part of the reception area for dignitaries arriving by train and dominated by the presence of an ancient temple and age-old Banyan
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Conference Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Airport Transfer
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.