North Eastern India is the land of blue mountains, green valleys and red riiver. Nestled in the Eastern Himalayas this region is abundant in natural Beauty, Wild life, Flora and Fauna and its colorful peoples. A blend of which makes it the most beautiful Eco-tourism destination in south asia. The land of majestic mountains, crowned with peaks of sapphire blue the North-East happens to be the region where the sun rises first in the entire country.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Juniper Tree
Hotel Garden Reach
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Njp Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport-gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 135 Kms / 4½ -5 Hrs).
Day 2: Excursion To Tshangu Lake And Baba Mandir (12400 Ft / 3780 Mts / 43 Kms / 2hrs)
- After breakfast at the hotel you will depart for full day sight seeing of Tshangu Lake and Baba Mandir. Return to Gangtok in the evening for overnight stay at hotel.
- Tshangu Lake: is one of the most popular destinations for tourists; it is located at 43 km from Gangtok. The lake is about 1km long, oval in shape, 15 metres deep and is considered sacred by the local people. This placid lake remains frozen during the winter months. On the way to the Lake, you will enjoy beautiful scenery and snow capped mountains. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around.
- (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tshangu Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing).
Day 3: Gangtok Sightseeing-kalimpong (4078 Ft/ 1243 Mts/105 Km/ 2-2½ Hrs)
Travel from Gangtok to Kalimpong
Day 4: Kalimpong Sightseeing-darjeeling (8364 Ft / 2550 Mts/ 65 Kms/ 1½-2 Hrs)
Travel from Kalimpong to Darjeeling
Day 5: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Day 6: Darjeeling- Njp Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (105 Kms / 3½-4 Hrs)
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
Hotel Garden Reach
Upper Cart Road, Below Bankim Chandra Park - 734301, Kalimpong
Sikking Gandhi Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.