North Eastern India is the land of blue mountains, green valleys and red river. Nestled in the Eastern Himalayas this region is abundant in natural Beauty, Wild life, Flora and Fauna and its colorful peoples. A blend of which makes it the most beautiful Eco-tourism destination in south asia. The land of majestic mountains, crowned with peaks of sapphire blue the North-East happens to be the region where the sun rises first in the entire country.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Juniper Tree
The Aryan Regency
Hotel Garden Reach
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Njp Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport- Gangtok (5500 Ft /1677 Mts, 135 Kms / 4½ -5 Hrs).
Day 2: Excursion To Tshangu Lake And Baba Mandir (12400ft / 3780 Mts / 43kms / 3hrs)
- After breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake (12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way from Gangtok) & through Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary and Baba Mandir (13100Ft / 3994 Mts / 16Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) (no entry for foreigner national, they are allowed to visit till Tshangu Lake, with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above is number to visit Tshangu Lake). Situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Back to Gangtok and Overnight at Hotel.
- (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided)
- Optional Nathula(14140 Ft / 4310 Mts / 20 Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) Baba Mandir (13100Ft / 3994 Mts / 16Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) is an Indo China border, controlled by the Indian Army & is situated approx 20 Kms ahead of Tshangu Lake at an height of 14140 Ft / 4310. The journey to Nathula & Baba Mandir is same up to 16 Kms. At this point the right arm of the “V” which is 4 Kms takes one to Baba Mandir & left arm of the “V” which is 4 Kms takes one to Nathula.
- One can opt for Nathula Excursion by paying a supplement cost which varies from month to month. Nathula permit gets confirmed 24 hrs prior to the journey date & it is subjected to permit availability as it is allotted as per lottery. Nathula is closed on Monday & Tuesday for tourist. Organising the permit at the last moment is not possible & a clear window of 72 Hrs with proper documents is required to process the permit. To process the permit we would require 04 Passport Size Photograph & photo proof identity card such as Voter Id / Passport / Driving License. Pan card & Adhar card is not accepted as identity proof by authorities. There is no refund, incase the permit is confirmed by Sikkim tourism & due to whatsoever reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP Movement, Health issue etc) one is not able to visit.
Day 3: Gangtok Sightseeing-pelling (6100 Ft/ 1860 Mts/ 116 Kms/ 5 Hrs)
- After breakfast at hotel you will depart for a half day city tour of Gangtok. This includes Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms, Research Institute of Tibetology, Dro-drul Chorten (Stupa, built by the venerable Trulshi Rimpoche, head of the Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism, in 1945), Enchey Monastry, White Hall, Flower Show, Rumtek Monastery (the seat of the Karmapa Rimpoche, head of the Karmapa sub-sect of the Kargyudpa order of Tibetan Buddhism). After the tour, transfer to Pelling. The evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Pelling.
- Pelling - located at a distance of 120 kms from Gangtok is another serene, mountain village which lies in the western districts of Sikkim. This village is situated at an altitude of approximately 2000 metres and commands a spectacular view of Mt. Kanchenjunga.
Travel from Gangtok to Pelling
Day 4: Pelling Sightseeing-kalimpong (3937 Ft/ 1200 Mts/90 Kms / 3hrs)
Travel from Pelling to Kalimpong
Day 5: Kalimpong Sightseeing-darjeeling (7380 Ft/ 2250 Mts / 65 Kms/ 03 Hrs)
Travel from Kalimpong to Darjeeling
Day 6: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Day 7: Darjeeling- Njp Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport (105 Kms / 3½-4 Hrs)
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
The Aryan Regency
The Aryan Regency Lower Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
Hotel Garden Reach
Upper Cart Road, Below Bankim Chandra Park - 734301, Kalimpong
Sikking Gandhi Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.