Gangtok is a popular place with tourists heading on treks, though the facilities do not reflect the number of international visitors. Gangtok could easily be one of the cleanest cities you've ever come across. Highly organised and beautifully maintained, it is the Switzerland of the east.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival To Bagdogra Airport
Day 2: Excursion To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 3: Gangtok City Tour
Things to see and do
Banjhakri Falls. Its a lovely waterfall,surrounded by gardens and stairwells.Many beautifu sculptures can be seen there.A good picnic spot and a must watch for every Gangtok ...
When the orchids bloom (March) it's worth peeping inside the Flower Exhibition Centre , a modestly sized tropical greenhouse full of exotic plants.
The most prestigious research institute of its kind in the world, NIT is a treasure of vast collection of rare Lepcha, Tibetan and Sanskrit manuscripts, statues and rare ...
Day 4: Departure To Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station
Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa (4 star)
Sichey - 737 101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.