Overlooked by Himalayan Ranges, Gangtok is a beautiful City. Buddhism is a major religion in this area. It offers panoramic view of Mount Kanchenjunga ,waterfalls , monasteries , gardens , lake , snow caped mountain .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non Ac vehicle for transfers(point to point basis)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station And Transfer To Gangtok
Day 2: Gangtok City Tour
Things to see and do
The most prestigious research institute of its kind in the world, NIT is a treasure of vast collection of rare Lepcha, Tibetan and Sanskrit manuscripts, statues and rare ...
The Do-Drul Chorten or Stupa was built by the Venerable Trullshi Rimpoche, head of the Nyingma order of Tibeten Buddhism, in 1945. Inside the stupa, there are complete mandala...
Hanuman Tok, dedicated to God Hanuman, is one of the most renowned temples located in Sikkim. Managed and maintained by a division of Army department of India, this temple is ...
Day 3: Tsongmo Lake And Baba Mandir Excursion
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 4: Departure To Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station
Sidlon Residency (3 star)
G.N. Road, Below Mintokgang, Gangtok, 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.