Gangtok is a bustling, friendly hill station, and the capital of the Himalayan state of Sikkim. Gangtok is a popular place with tourists heading on treks, though the facilities do not reflect the number of international visitors. Gangtok could easily be one of the cleanest cities you've ever come across. Highly organised and beautifully maintained, it is the Switzerland of the east.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - Non a/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis
Hotel Dew Pond
Dr BR Ambedkar Rd Palzor Stadium Road, Gangtok, Sikkim, INDIA, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.