Gangtok, the "Lofty Hill" or the "Hill made flat to build the Gangtok monastery in 1716". Gangtok is a city, which, till one sees it, one would believe exists only in picture-story books. In the mystery-laden mists prayer flags whip in the breeze; wheels spin in the hands of Lamas mumbling invocations to God.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport Transfers
- Half Day City Tour of Gangtok covering Ranka Monastery, Ban Jakri Falls, Do-Dul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and cottage industry
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport - Gangtok ( About 125 Kms / 4 Hrs )
Day 2: Gangtok - City Tour (08:00 - 13:00 Hrs)
Day 3: Gangtok - New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport ( About 125 Kms / 4 Hrs )
The Oriental (3 star)
M. G. Marg, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.