Gangtok is a popular place with tourists heading on treks, though the facilities do not reflect the number of international visitors. However, efforts are being made by the government to improve the conditions. Gangtok could easily be one of the cleanest cities you've ever come across. Highly organised and beautifully maintained, it is the Switzerland of the east.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Juniper Tree
- All Sightseeing as per the iinerary
- Airport and hotel transfers on private basis
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer To Gangtok
Day 2: Gangtok Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
Day 3: Gangtok City Tour
Day 4: Gangtok To Ravangla
Travel from Gangtok to Ravangla
Day 5: Ravangla To Pelling
Things to see and do
Travel from Ravangla to Pelling
Day 6: Pelling Sightseeing
Day 7: Departure
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
Hotel Zumthang (4 star)
Kewzing Road | Ravangla Bazaar, Ravangla 737139, Ravangla
Middle Pelling - 737 113, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.