Gangtok is a cosmopolitan town which offers the tourist all possible amenities. Hotels are available in a range of prices along with a variety of eateries serving cuisine for all tastes. Shopping complexes, cyber cafes, night clubs and pool parlours abound for those so inclined.High mountain passes, clear glacial lakes, adventurous trekking trails, and monasteries in the clouds - the hills of Gangtok make for one refreshing ride
Gangtok The Beauty Of East With Yanthang Heritage3N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary - vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All transfer By 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
- Rates are valid for indian nationals only
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Yangthang Heritage (4 star)
Kazi Road Gangtok - 737101 Sikkim, India, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.