Gangtok, literally meaning hill top is a hilly town, serving as the capital of Sikkim state. Situated in the Shivalik hills of the Great Himalayan Range, Gangtok is a favoured holiday destination for discerning tourists and adventure seekers alike. With the town perched at an altitude of 1, 676 metres, amidst lofty peaks, visitors enjoy pleasant weather round the year during their Gangtok holidays.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Airport And Transfer To Gangtok (about 125 Kms / 4 Hrs)
Day 2: Sightseeing Of Gangtok
Day 3: Gangtok Deparute (about 125 Kms / 4 Hrs)
Hotel Fortuna (3 star)
North Sikkim, Lachung 737101, India, Lachung
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.