Gangtok, literally meaning hill top is a hilly town, serving as the capital of Sikkim state. Situated in the Shivalik hills of the Great Himalayan Range, Gangtok is a favoured holiday destination for discerning tourists and adventure seekers alike. With the town perched at an altitude of 1, 676 metres, amidst lofty peaks, visitors enjoy pleasant weather round the year during their Gangtok holidays.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - Non AC Vehicle - Sumo/Max
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.