Gangtok is a cosmopolitan town which offers the tourist all possible amenities. Wreathed in clouds, Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim is located on a ridge at a height of 5500 feet. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga, the town provides the perfect base for travel through the state. Sikkim is famous for its fruit processing and tea aside from the local handicraft. Passion fruit Squash, Alpine Cheese, Temi Tea and Maha Gurudev Tea are some of the local products.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
|Ravangla||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Breakfast and Dinner|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees and hotel taxes.
- Sightseeing tour as per itineray
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bagrdogra And Transfer To Gangtok
Day 2: Excursion To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 3: Gangtok City Tour
Things to see and do
Banjhakri Falls. Its a lovely waterfall,surrounded by gardens and stairwells.Many beautifu sculptures can be seen there.A good picnic spot and a must watch for every Gangtok ...
When the orchids bloom (March) it's worth peeping inside the Flower Exhibition Centre , a modestly sized tropical greenhouse full of exotic plants.
The Do-Drul Chorten or Stupa was built by the Venerable Trullshi Rimpoche, head of the Nyingma order of Tibeten Buddhism, in 1945. Inside the stupa, there are complete mandala...
The most prestigious research institute of its kind in the world, NIT is a treasure of vast collection of rare Lepcha, Tibetan and Sanskrit manuscripts, statues and rare ...
Day 4: Gangtok To Temi Tea Garden
Travel from Gangtok to Ravangla
Day 5: Departure To New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagrdogra Airport
Suhim Portico (4 star)
Helipad Road, Near District Administrative Centre, Upper Sichey, Gangtok 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.