Gangtok is a cosmopolitan town which offers the tourist all possible amenities. Wreathed in clouds, Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim is located on a ridge at a height of 5500 feet. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga, the town provides the perfect base for travel through the state. Sikkim is famous for its fruit processing and tea aside from the local handicraft. Passion fruit Squash, Alpine Cheese, Temi Tea and Maha Gurudev Tea are some of the local products.
Gangtok with Temi Tea Garden3N Gangtok and 1N Ravangla
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees and hotel taxes.
- Sightseeing tour as per itineray
Suhim Portico (4 star)
Helipad Road, Near District Administrative Centre, Upper Sichey, Gangtok 737101, Gangtok
Cherry Resort (3 star)
Temi Tea Garden South Sikkim, India, Ravangla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.