Port Blair is the capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Island. The city is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places of this exotic island. Remarkable for its clean and serene beauty, Port Blair is visited by thousands of tourist from all over the world. This wonderful place is treasure house of marine life thriving on its wide starched coastal beaches. Known for famous beaches and eye catching vistas, this place is heaven for travelers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- Return trip to Port Blair by coastal cruise / crystal cruise (Standard package will be government ferry)
- All transfers by AC government ferry unless specified
- All entry tickets / ferry tickets of sightseeing
- All taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Portblair
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 2: Portblair To Ross Island And Transfer To North Bay Island(coral Island)
Things to see and do
Day 3: Port Blair City Tour
- After Breakfast, proceed for a panoramic tour of the Port Blair City which covers, Anthropological Museum which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Carbyn’s Cove, Chatham Saw Mill, Forest Museum, Samudrika (Naval Marine Museum), Fisheries museum, Science Centre and water sports complex. Today after breakfast, discover the spirit of Portblair. Embark on a city tour covering Chatham Island and Saw Mill and various museums. Chatham is a tiny island with an old Saw mill. The island is connected by a bridge over a stretch of sea-water. It is also the major mainland - Island harbour. The other similar harbour is Haddo, which is nearby. British time Saw Mill at Chatham is one of the biggest and oldest in Asia. In the premises there is a small museum which offers an insight into lumbering activities through scale models and displayed decorative pieces made of famous woods like Padauk, Marble, Peauma, Gurjan, Satin Wood, etc.
- Samudrika Naval Maritime Museum situated opposite to Andaman Teal House, Delanipur the museum is meant to create awareness on various aspects of oceanic environment. A good collection of shells, corals and a few species of colorful fishes found in these islands are on display. The place gives you an educational insight into the natural wonders of these islands. Your next stop over is at Anthropological Museum. These islands are inhabited by a variety of tribes that include four Negroid and two Mongoloid. Get a peek into their way of life. Museum depicts the life of the Palaeolithic Islanders. It also houses the models of the aborigines and their tools. Later in the evening visit the market. Overnight stay at the hotel Port Blair .
Things to see and do
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Located at Haddo on the outskirts of Port Blair, the Forest Museum is a place that is run and managed by the Forest Department of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. True to its name...
Fisheries Museum, It is surrounded by Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex, and Children's Traffic Park, within 1.5 kms from Port Blair Bus Terminus. It exhibits species ...
Naval Marine Museum, If you are in Port Blair, a visit to "Samudrika", the Naval Marine Museum is absolutely essential and strongly recommended. This museum is a store-house ...
Day 4: Departure From Port Blair
Near Marine Dockyard; Behind Marine Hall, Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.