Port Blair is the capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Island. The city is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places of this exotic island. Remarkable for its clean and serene beauty, Port Blair is visited by thousands of tourist from all over the world. This wonderful place is treasure house of marine life thriving on its wide starched coastal beaches. Known for famous beaches and eye catching vistas, this place is heaven for travelers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
Hotel Silver Spring
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Return trip to Port Blair by coastal cruise / crystal cruise (Standard package will be government ferry)
- All transfers by AC government ferry unless specified
- All entry tickets / ferry tickets of sightseeing
- All taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Blair
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 2: Port Blair To Ross Island And North Bay Island (coral Island)
Things to see and do
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
The only way to explore the island is by foot. Ross & Smith Islands is pretty small and there is no local transport to take tourists around the island. It takes just a couple...
The Smritika Museum is situated on the Ross Islands, that is famous as among the critical centres of British power and the past money from the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The...
Snorkeling (British and Commonwealth English spelling: snorkelling) is the practice of swimming on or through a body of water while equipped with a diving mask, a shaped tube ...
Day 3: Port Blair City Tour
- After Breakfast, proceed for a panoramic tour of the Port Blair city which covers, Anthropological Museum which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands., Carbyn’s Cove. Chatham Saw Mill, Forest Museum, Samudrika (Naval Marine Museum), Fisheries museum, Science Centre and water sports complex. Today after breakfast, discover the spirit of Portblair. Embark on a city tour covering Chatham Island and Saw Mill and various museums. Chatham is a tiny island with an old Sawmill. The island is connected by a bridge over a stretch of sea-water. It is also the major mainland - Island harbour. The other similar harbour is Haddo, which is nearby. British time Saw Mill at Chatham is one of the biggest and oldest in Asia. In the premises there is a small museum which offers an insight into lumbering activities through scale models and displayed decorative pieces made of famous woods like Padauk, Marble, Peauma, Gurjan, Satin Wood, etc.
- Samudrika Naval Maritime Museum situated opposite to Andaman Teal House, Delanipur the museum is meant to create awareness on various aspects of oceanic environment. A good collection of shells, corals and a few species of colorful fishes found in these islands are on display. The place gives you an educational insight into the natural wonders of these islands. Your next stop over is at Anthropological Museum. These islands are inhabited by a variety of tribes that include four Negroid and two Mongoloid. Get a peek into their way of life. Museum depicts the life of the Palaeolithic Islanders. It also houses the models of the aborigines and their tools. Later in the evening visit the market. Overnight stay at the hotel Port Blair .
Things to see and do
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
The Chatham Government Saw Mill, established in 1883 is Asia's largest and oldest saw mill. It is Separate Island connected with Port Blair by road on bridge. This mill has ...
Located at Haddo on the outskirts of Port Blair, the Forest Museum is a place that is run and managed by the Forest Department of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. True to its name...
Fisheries Museum, It is surrounded by Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex, and Children's Traffic Park, within 1.5 kms from Port Blair Bus Terminus. It exhibits species ...
Day 4: Departure From Port Blair
Hotel Silver Spring (3 star)
M.G. Road, Junglighat, (Andaman Trunk Road), DAG Colony, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.