Port Blair is the capital city of Andaman and Nicobar Island. The city is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places of this exotic island. Remarkable for its clean and serene beauty, Port Blair is visited by thousands of tourist from all over the world. This wonderful place is treasure house of marine life thriving on its wide starched coastal beaches. Known for famous beaches and eye catching vistas, this place is heaven for travelers.
Gateway’s of Andaman’s with Sinclair’s Bay View3N Port Blair
Last Booked 11 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
Hotel Sinclairs Bayview
- Return trip to Port Blair by coastal cruise / crystal cruise (Standard package will be government ferry)
- All transfers by AC government ferry unless specified
- All entry tickets / ferry tickets of sightseeing
- All taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Sinclairs Bayview (4 star)
Corbyns Cove Road, South Point, Shadipur, Port Blair, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.