Malaysia truly is an effervescent and bustling melting pot of races and religions. In Malaysia, there is astonishing natural beauty to take in, that includes stunning beaches and some of the oldest tropical rain-forests of this planet. The national parks of this country are excellent for trekking and wildlife trips, and sometimes for cave discovery and river rafting. A Malaysia tour package can help tourists explore a plethora of attractions in a very convenient and hassle-free manner.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Genting Highlands||1 night(s)||
First World Hotel
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
Citin Hotel Pudu
- KL Intl' Airport / Genting Highlands / Kuala Lumpur / KL Intl' Airport (SIC basis)
- En-route Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour from Genting (SIC basis) @ 1300hrs
- Genting Highlands Snow World Ticket
- Meet & Greet Services by English speaking coach captain
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Genting
- Arrival pick up from airport to Genting Highlands
- En-route 30 minutes stop at Batu Caves
- Overnight in Genting .
Day 2: Genting To Kuala Lumpur
Things to see and do
The Petronas Towers, also known as the Petronas Twin Towers (Malay: Menara Petronas, or Menara Berkembar Petronas), are twin skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. According ...
The National Monument is a sculpture that commemorates those who died in Malaysia 's struggle for freedom, principally against the Japanese occupation during World War II...
Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) is one of Malaysia's most historic landmarks located in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Upon gaining independence from British rule, it was ...
Sultan Abdul Samad Building - Originally the offices of the Colonial Secretariat, they later served as the first administrative centre of the Malayan government. Built in 1848...
Botanical Gardens, Precint 1. (Weekdays) 10am - 6pm (Weekends) 10am - 7pm. The Botanical Gardens has been designed as an Arcadia or a national sanctuary for the Malaysian ...
Travel from Genting Highlands to Kuala Lumpur
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing
- KUL - Free at leisure (optional tours available)
- Overnight at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Day 4: Departure From Kuala Lumpur
First World Hotel (3 star)
Genting Highlands Resort, 69000 Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia, Genting Highlands
Citin Hotel Pudu (3 star)
No 38 Jalan P38 Jalan Pudu, Bukit Bintang, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysiaudu, Kuala Lumpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.