Sri Lanka is a green, fertile tropical island with palm fringed beaches, misty mountains and significant archaeology. Dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the tear drop shaped island of Sri Lanka has verdant jungle, ancient Buddhist temples, an average of eight hours sunshine a day and superb tea, ideally sipped in a colonial style guesthouse overlooking a hillside plantation. Fringing the coasts is an array of gently arcing golden sand beaches.
Geoffrey Bawa's By Royal Srilanka 05 Nights 06 Days1N Sigiriya , 1N Dambulla , 1N Kandy , 1N Bentota and 1N Colombo
Last Booked 17 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel (3 star)
Digampathaha Kimbissa, 21120 Sigiriya, Sri Lanka, Dambulla
Devon Hotel (3 star)
No :51 Ampitiya Road, 20000 Kandy, Sri Lanka, Kandy
Taprospa Spa (4 star)
No. 10, Gnanartha Pradeepa Mawatha, P.O. Box 91, Bentota
Grand Oriental Hotel (3 star)
# 02, York Street, Colombo 01, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.