Uttarakhand is the Himalayan State in Northern India. Uttarakhand - the land of gods, the home of Himalayas and a true paradise on earth, allures everyone from everywhere. Only 170 km north of Delhi by road, the State of Uttarakhand extends from the foothills of the Himalayas up to the international borders of China and Nepal. Uttarakhand can be broadly divided into two divisions namely Garhwal and Kumaon.
Gharwal to Kumaon2N Mussoorie , 1N Haridwar and 2N Nainital
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfers and sightseeing by an AC car as per the itinerary
- Kempty Falls, Mussoorie lake, Kempty Falls, Mussoorie lake etc.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Deep (3 star)
Camel's Back Road,Kulri,Near Picture Palace Taxi Stand Mussoorie - 248179 Uttaranchal, India, Mussoorie
Hotel The Rio
Haridwar Main Rd, Devpura - 249401, Uttarakhand, Haridwar
Zoo Rd, Tallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand 263002, Nainital
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.