|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Offering a fitness centre, Ginger Chandigarh operates a 24-hour front desk to welcome and assist guests. It is 6 km from the Chandigarh Airport. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The simple and clean air-conditioned rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen cable TV, seating area and a minibar. There is also an electric kettle. Private bathrooms come with a shower. At Ginger Chandigarh you will find a concierge desk and a bar. Other facilities offered include luggage storage, dry cleaning and an ironing service. Special facilities for differently abled guests are provided. The property offers free parking. The Sculpture garden, Rock Garden is 6 km and the artificial lake at the foothills of Himalayas, the Sukhna Lake is 8 km and the Chattbir Zoo is 20 km. The Chandigarh Railway Station is 3.5 km while the Chandigarh Bus Station is 7.5 km. Red Salt serves Indian, Continental and Chinese specialities. Room service is available only for limited hours.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
Standard Double Room
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.