Sasan Gir is amongst the most important wildlife sanctuaries of India, and tourist places in Gujarat. Gir National Park is well known all over the world as the last habitat of the Asiatic lion. A land with a long and deep historical past, Sasan Gir is one of the favorite choices of many Indian voyagers.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Rajkot - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Sasan Gir||3 night(s)||
Gir Jungle Lodge
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport/Railway station transfers
- All sightseeings tour by Non AC vehicle
- 02 Safaris at Gir National Park by Jeep.
- All transport costs ex-Rajkot.
Gir Jungle Lodge (3 star)
Sasan Junagadh Road, Off SH 26, Sasan Gir, Junagadh, Sasan Gir
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.