The Balkan Peninsula, popularly referred to as the Balkans, is a geographical region of Southeast Europe. The region takes its name from the Balkan Mountains that stretch from the east of Bulgaria to the very east of Serbia.Sofia
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Sofia
Hotel Continental Skopje
Tirana International Hotel
Grand Hotel Park
BRISTOL HOTEL MOSTAR
City Hotel Ljubljana
Austria Trend Hotel Bosei
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Sofia
- Welcome to one of the ancient European cities, Sofia is linked by international routes with the
- capitals of Europe, and via Istanbul and Ankara, with the Middle East. Meet and greet upon
- arrival and transfer to your hotel. Check in Hotel (1400hrs). Rest of the day free at leisure. In the
- evening proceed for Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel
Day 02 : Sofia – Skopje
- Breakfast at Hotel, today morning proceed for a Guided Panoramic City Tour of Sofia. Numerous
- archaeological, cultural and historical monuments from its rich Thracian, Byzantine, Roman, Slav and
- Turkish history have been preserved among the modern edifices, the blend of the new and the old
- lending a charming quality to the capital. During our tour we will see Former Royal Palace . National
- Theatre , St. Nedelya Church, National Archaeological Museum, 16th century Banya Bashi Mosque
- and much more. In the afternoon we proceed to Skopje. Arrive in the evening and check in
- Hotel. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Travel from Sofia to Skopje
Day 03 : Skopje
- Breakfast at Hotel, Guided City Tour of Skopje. Visit to the old Train station – first train station on
- the Balkan, and in that time was the most beautiful object on the Balkan; The monument of Mother
- Teresa; The house of Mother Teresa; The Stone Bridge – monumental building in the center of
- the city, and the most imposing monument in our country and on the Balkan, built in the beginning
- of the VI century; Daut Pasin Imam – monument of the Islam architecture from the XV century;
- The church St. Spas, built at the end of the XVII century, and place wehich holds the relics of
- the greatest Macedonian Revolutionary Goce Delcev (1872-1903); The Fortress Kale – the most
- outstanding tourist attraction of the city Skopje. After the finish of the tour walk through the old
- Skopje, market place. Some time for shopping. Dinner at Hotel, Overnight at Hotel
Day 04 : Skopje - Ohrid -tirana
- Breakfast at Hotel, we depart to Tirana in Albania but enroute will do a stop at Ohrid. This lakeside
- resort of Ohrid, classified as UNESCO’s World Cultural Heritage site. It will take around 2.5hrs to
- Ohrid . We start our Guided Panoramic City Tour of Obrid. Our sightseeing tour includes the
- church of St. Sofia (Outside View), the most eminent mediaeval monument in Macedonia. Visit
- Hadzi Turgut Mosque, Krst Dazmija , Zeynel Abedin Pasha Tekke and the Old Bazaar. Later we
- continue our journey to Tirana. Arrive and check in Hotel. Dinner at Hotel, Overnight at Hotel
Travel from Skopje to Tirana
Bus SAS mk
Day 05 : Tirana – Dubrovnik
- Breakfast at Hotel. We proceed for a Guided Sightseeing Tour of Tirana including Skender Bey
- Square, the Mosque of Ethem Bey and a visit to the National Museum (Admission Included)
- representing the flow of Albanian history and housing the finds from archeological sites across the
- country. By mid day we will make our way to Dubrovnik in Croatia. Arrive in around 6hours to our
- hotel and check in. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Travel from Tirana to Dubrovnik
Mini Bus, bus
Day 06 : Dubrovnik - Mostar
- Breakfast at Hotel, Morning Guided Panoramic City Tour of Dubrovnik. You will walk through the
- old town of Dubrovnik, also included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit
- the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and much more.
- In the afternoon proceed to Mostar. It will take us aroud 3hours to reach Mostar. Arrive in Mostar
- and start with a Guided Panoramic City Tour of Mostar. We start with the Old Town of Mostar.
- Alongside the bridge, at the Old Town you can have a look at nice bazaars, mosques, souvenir
- shops, beautyness and greenness of Neretva river and much more Later transfer to Hotel. Dinner at
- Hotel, Overnight at Hotel
Things to see and do
Travel from Dubrovnik to Mostar
Day 07 : Mostar – Sarajevo
- Breakfast at Hotel, we proceed to Sarajevo this morning. Arrive there in 2.5hrs and start with your
- Guided Panoramic City Tour of Sarajevo will show you the Bacarsija, the cobbled old town
- market where the city was founded by the Ottomans in the 15th century. Admire Gazi Husrev-beg’s
- Mosque and the Olympic Stadium before visiting the Sarajevo War Tunnel Museum, revered by the
- locals as an inanimate war hero. Shop or explore Sarejevo at your own pace . Later check in Hotel.
- Dinner at Hotel, Overnight at Hotel
Travel from Mostar to Sarajevo
Day 08 : Sarajevo – Zagreb
- Breakfast at Hotel. Depart to Zagreb. Arrive in Zagreb by mid afternoon and check in to the hotel.
- Later proceed for a Guided Panoramic City Tour of Zagreb This tour will be covering the main
- sights and vibrant part of everyday life in Zagreb. On the welcoming walk you will visit the oldest
- parts of town, hear genuine Zagreb stories and legends, and enjoy a walk through the green
- promenade. In the evening free to explore Zagreb on your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Sarajevo to Zagreb
Bus Croatia Bus
Day 9 Zagreb – Ljubjana
- Breakfast at Hotel. Today morning depart to Ljubljana. You will arrive in Ljubjana later in the
- afternoon, Upon arrival we will proceed for a Guided Panoramic City Tour of Ljubjana City boat
- with a short cruise. The old city centre has a unique architectural appearance, particularly due a
- felicitous combination of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture and masterful creations by the 20th
- century architect Jože Plečnik. A tourist boat, departing from one of the city centre piers, takes you
- on a ride under several of Ljubljana's famous bridges. Then some free time to explore Ljubjana.
- Then check in hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Zagreb to Ljubljana
Bus Croatia Bus
Day 10 : Ljublijana - Lake Bled
- Breakfast at Hotel. We will transfer to Lake Bled. The Bled Lake came into existance when the
- Bohinj Glacier moved away. It is 2120 m long, up to 1380 m wide and it is of the tectonic origin, After
- the last Ice Age, the Bohinj Glacier deepend its natural tectonic hollow and gave it its present form.
- When the ice melted the basin was filled with water. The lake has no considerable affluents except
- some streams. The thermal springs in the northeast part are captured in three swimming pools:
- at the Toplice Grand Hotel, Park Hotel and Golf Hotel. The beauty of the lake is stressed by the
- island on the west side. The temperature of the lake reaches up to 25°C in the summer and gets ice
- covered in winter. Proceed for a
- Guided Lake Bled Tour with Pletna Boat Ride including visit the Bled castle. ¬Later some free ftime for local
- shopping. Overnight at Hotel
Travel from Ljubljana to Bled
Walk, train, bus
Day 11 Lake Bled - Vienna
- Breakfast at hotel, morning proceed to Vienna. Arrive in Vienna and proceed for a Guided
- Panoramic City Tour of Vienna. Enjoy the most important sights of Vienna. The famous
- Ringstrasse, Vienna's main boulevard where you can view the MAK, Austrian Museum of Applied
- Arts, State Opera House, Museums of Fine Arts and Natural History. As well as the Parliament,
- National Theatre,
Things to see and do
Like no other institution is the MAK for the fruitful link between past and future that will be felt and experienced, even when visiting his extensive collection, its ...
Travel from Bled to Vienna
Train Austrian Railways (ÖBB)
Day 12 : Vienna
Holiday Inn Sofia
111 Alexander Malinov Blvd, Sofia
Hotel Continental Skopje (3 star)
Bul. Aleksandar Makedonski B.B., Skopje
Tirana International Hotel (4 star)
City Center, Skenderbej Square 8, Tirana
Grand Hotel Park (4 star)
Setaliste Kralja Zvonimira 39, Dubrovnik
BRISTOL HOTEL MOSTAR (4 star)
BA-88000 Mostar, Mostarskog bataljona bb, Mostar
Hotel Hollywood (4 star)
Dr. Mustafe Pintola 23, Ilidza, Sarajevo
International Hotel (4 star)
Miramarska 24, Zagreb
City Hotel Ljubljana (3 star)
Dalmatinova Street, 15, Ljubljana
Cesta Svobode 8, Bled
Austria Trend Hotel Bosei (4 star)
Gutheil -Schoder -Gasse 7, Vienna
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.