The 7-day Phuentsholing to Paro tour offers cultural highlights of Bhutan. If you wish to explore Bhutan overland from Nepal or from North East India's Sikkim and Darjeeling, you will find this tour to be highly rewarding experience. Bhutan 'Land of the Thunder Dragon' - a small country sandwiched between Tibet in the north and India in the three sides offers a mesmerizing and unspoilt cultural and natural grandeur.
Glimpse of Beautiful Bhutan1N Phuntsholing , 2N Thimphu and 2N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
Bhutan Residence (3 star)
Norgay lam - 21101, Phuntsholing
Wangchuk Hotel, Thimphu (3 star)
Opposite Stadium, Changlam 19, Thimphu
Galling Resort (3 star)
Galing Resort,Tshemdona, Paro, Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.