The capital of Sikkim is a unique hill resort of North-East India and undoubtedly one of the most oft-visited ones. Perched on the ridge of a hill at an altitude of 1700 m, Gangtok is famous for its scenic beauty and spectacular views of the Kanchenjunga, the 3rd highest mountain peak in the world, at an elevation of 28169 ft (8586 m). The town offers a mild temperate climate with a temperature of around 23 degree centigrade in summer and around 6 degree centigrade in winter.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Asian Heights
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinenary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- All toll tax, parking fees and driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival And Transfer To Gangtok
Day 2 : Gangtok Local Sightseeing (full Day)
Things to see and do
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Enchey Monastery meaning solitary temple, was built in 1909 and is a 200 year old monastery. Located at a distance of 3 km from the city, the monastery is built on the spot, ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Rumtek Monastery also called the Dharmachakra Centre, is a gompa located in the Indian state of Sikkim near the capital Gangtok. It is a focal point for the sectarian tensions...
Day 3 : Departure From Gangtok To Siliguri
Hotel Asian Heights
Near Assembly Hall, Sonam Tshering Marg, Vishal Gaon - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.