The capital of Sikkim is a unique hill resort of North-East India and undoubtedly one of the most oft-visited ones. Perched on the ridge of a hill at an altitude of 1700 m, Gangtok is famous for its scenic beauty and spectacular views of the Kanchenjunga, the 3rd highest mountain peak in the world, at an elevation of 28169 ft (8586 m). The town offers a mild temperate climate with a temperature of around 23 degree centigrade in summer and around 6 degree centigrade in winter.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinenary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- All toll tax, parking fees and driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
Hotel Asian Heights
Near Assembly Hall, Sonam Tshering Marg, Vishal Gaon - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.