Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tourist circuit in India. This incredible Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary comprising the three famous cities of India-Delhi, Agra and Jaipur having grandeur, glory and history.
Glimpse of Golden Triangle Tour Package1N Delhi , 1N Agra and 1N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand Sartaj
Hotel Royale Residency
Hotel Hawa Mahal
- All government applicable taxes and service charges
- Return transfer to Delhi airport
- Personal assistance by travel care representative during arrival and departure
- Transportation by AC Sedan Car as per the itinerary
- Monument fees (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Grand Sartaj (3 star)
A-3, Green Park Sri Aurobindo Marg New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R - 110016, Delhi
Hotel Royale Residency (3 star)
Fatehabad Road, Near TDI Mall, opp.Hotel Trident Hilton - 282001, Agra
Hotel Hawa Mahal (3 star)
Civil Lines, Ajmer Road - 302006, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.