Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tourist circuit in India. This incredible Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary comprising the three famous cities of India-Delhi, Agra and Jaipur having grandeur, glory and history.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Grand Sartaj
Hotel Royale Residency
Hotel Hawa Mahal
- All government applicable taxes and service charges
- Return transfer to Delhi airport
- Personal assistance by travel care representative during arrival and departure
- Transportation by AC Sedan Car as per the itinerary
- Monument fees (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Day 2: Delhi To Agra
Travel from Delhi to Agra
Day 3: Agra To Jaipur
- Morning after breakfast drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri.
- The name Fatehpur Sikri evokes nostalgia of history amongst Indian minds. The richest period of history can be attributed to the Mughal period and Fatehpur Sikri stands for all the architectural wonders. Later drive to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur check in at the hotel. After freshening up explore city tour of Jaipur. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Things to see and do
Travel from Agra to Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur To Delhi
Things to see and do
Hotel Grand Sartaj (3 star)
A-3, Green Park Sri Aurobindo Marg New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R - 110016, Delhi
Hotel Royale Residency (3 star)
Fatehabad Road, Near TDI Mall, opp.Hotel Trident Hilton - 282001, Agra
Hotel Hawa Mahal (3 star)
Civil Lines, Ajmer Road - 302006, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.