Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the colour of the stone used exclusively in the walled city. Western Rajasthan itself forms a convenient circuit, in the heart of the Thar desert which has shaped its history, lifestyles and architecture.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Park Inn Jaipur
- Pick up and drop at Jaipur by private vehicle
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Birla Temple, Jaipur At the foot of Moti Dungri fort is the Birla Temple. This temple forms one of the major attractions of Jaipur. Birla Temple of Jaipur looks stunning, when...
Albert Hall Museum, also known as the Government Central Museum, this one of the oldest museums of Jaipur and retains the essence of the Maharajas of Jaipur.The museum houses ...
Day 3: Depart From Jaipur
Park Inn Jaipur (4 star)
Jaisingh Highway A-28/C/3, Bani Park - 302016, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.