Mumbai is also the country's financial powerhouse, the nation's industrial heartland, and its economic nerve center. People of various caste, culture, and religion inhabit the city, and due to this diversification the customs, languages, and even the food is of infinite variety. The language spoken here is Hindi & Hinglish which is street speak and slang a mixture of Hindi & English. The official state language though is Marathi. The city is multi religious, multi cultural, multilingual.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Peninsula Grand Hotel
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Mumbai Arrival
Day 02 : Mumbai Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Elephanta Caves, Elephanta Island, Mumbai . Check out these fine examples of rock sculptures dedicated to Shiva. Even though many of them have been vandalized by Portuguese ...
Jehangir Art Gallery There is huge rush of artistes in this gallery to show one's works. Many of the artistes have to wait a couple of years to exhibit their works in this ...
Nehru center is a memorial to Jawahar Lal Nehru, India's First Prime Minister. The center aims to promote art, culture, history and science as was the vision of the late Prime...
Day 03 : Mumbai Airport Drop By Hotel Car
Peninsula Grand Hotel (4 star)
Sakinaka Junction, Andheri East - 400072, Mumbai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.