Pench park is different and a pleasant surprise to the normal and scenic parks of Kanha and Bandhavgarh. The tracks are smoother, the trees are thicker with dense undergrowth, perhaps one reason why the herbivore population here is more larger in size compared to Kanha and Bandhavgarh. There is a distinct silence here. You feel you are the King, when suddenly your driver halts seeing the Pugmarks of the actual King of the area.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Riverwood Forest Retreats
- All transfers
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Nagpur To Pench
Day 2: Pench Safari
Day 3: Pench To Pachmarhi
Travel from Pench to Pachmarhi
Day 4: Pachmarhi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The picturesque Satpura ranges around Panchmarhi town hide countless natural and historical marvels. One of them is right inside the town five rock cut temples known as Pandav...
A grand gorge with a 300 feet towering cliff amid dense woodland, Handi Khoh in the region of Panchmarhi is gifted with spectacular panorama. The clinging rock face of this ...
A usual bathing puddle shaped by a petite cascade, Apsara Vihar of Pachmarhi is positioned in close proximity to the Pandav fissures. Although next to the fall the pond is ...
Rajat Pratap or Big Falls are 110 metres tall waterfalls situated about 1 km from the Apsara Vihar (Fairy Pool). These are the best place to spend a nice evening with your ...
Day 5: Pachmarhi To Jabalpur
Travel from Pachmarhi to Jabalpur
Day 6: Jabalpur Departure
The Riverwood Forest Retreats (3 star)
Khasra No 2/1, 2/2,| Mundiyareeth Village, Khawasa District: Seoni - 482001, Pench
Near Sada Barrier, Pachmarhi 461881, Pachmarhi
Dr. Barat road, Russel Chowk 482001, Jabalpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.