Rajasthan is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, for both domestic and international tourists. Rajasthan attracts tourists for its historical forts, palaces, art and culture. Every third foreign tourist visiting India also travels to Rajasthan as it is part of the Golden Triangle for tourists visiting India.
Glimpse of Rajasthan Deluxe Package2N Jaipur , 1N Pushkar , 1N Jodhpur , 2N Jaisalmer and 1N Bikaner
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers Jaipur Railway Station / Airport by AC Vehicle
- Assistance on Arrival
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
Satyam Palace (3 star)
Ajmer, Merta-Nagaur Road, Pushkar - 305022, Pushkar
Nirali Dhani & Resort (3 star)
Siddhanath Circle, Near Chopasni Filter House, Chopasni Road - 342001, Jodhpur
Mahadev Palace (3 star)
H-3 RIICO, Jethwai Road, Jaisalmer
Hotel Sagar (3 star)
Lalgarh Palace Complex, Samta Nagar, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, Bikaner
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.