Andaman is a group of islands that constitute a major part of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. As a matter of fact, this group of islands is closer to countries like Myanmar and Thailand as compared to the mainland of India. Lying in the Bay of Bengal, Andaman Islands make for one of the most romantic destinations in the Indian subcontinent. There are several beautiful beaches and tourist attractions here.
Glimpses of Andaman’s3N Port Blair
Last Booked 16 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Port Blair - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return trip to Port Blair by coastal cruise / crystal cruise (Standard package will be government ferry)
- All transfers by AC government ferry unless specified
- All entry tickets / ferry tickets of sightseeing
- All taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Behind Marine Hall, Near Phonix Bay jetty - 744101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.