Darjeeling is one of the popular hill stations in India that is located in the north of the Indian state, West Bengal. Darjeeling offers a tranquil ambiance as well as one can experience the panoramic view of the far-fetched Kanchenjunga Range, which is one of the major attractions in Darjeeling.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Seventeen
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car (Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Njp /ixb To Gangtok
Day 02 : In Gangtok ( 3+7 Points )
- After breakfast start for city tour , First half cover Hanuman Talk , Ganesh Talk & Tashi View Point , Later proceed for rest of the
- points , that is the seven points - The Rumtek Monastery, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms(Closed on Sunday), Cable
- Car ( own Ticket ) , Research Institute of Tibetology(Closed On Sunday), Do-Dul-Chorten (Stupa ) & Flower show . Evening free
- for personal activities & shopping. O/n stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Hanuman Tok, dedicated to God Hanuman, is one of the most renowned temples located in Sikkim. Managed and maintained by a division of Army department of India, this temple is ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Directorate of Handicrafts & Handlooms, also known as the Government Institute of Cottage Industries, was established in 1957. Located at a distance of half km from the main ...
Day 03 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir ( Timing Will Depend On The Issuance Of Permit )
- A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir - The shrine
- maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. Evening free , Overnight stay
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 04 : Gangtok To Darjeeling + Rafting ( Own Cost )
- After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling , On the way halt at Rafting Point in Chitrey , Start Rafting from Melli To 29th Mile
- ( A stretch of 11 Kms with rapids of plus II category ) , After rafting transfer to Darjeeling , Darjeeling - It is one of the
- most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Rest of the day free for own activities , O/n stay at hotel.
Travel from Gangtok to Darjeeling
Day 05 : In Darjeeling
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery,
- Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute &
- PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden
- (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda & Ropeway (not operational only view point) . Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
One of the best ways to experience the panoramic views that Darjeeling is so famous for, is by taking a ride on the ropeway. It's also called the Rangeet Valley Cable Car ...
Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa in Darjeeling started building up in the year 1972 and finished in the year of 1992. This is the only one in East - Himalayas. This beautiful ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Day 06 : Excursion To Mirik & Pashupati Market
- Today after breakfast we take you to MIRIK, a small picturesque hill station at 5100ft (1761m) with a beautiful lake surrounded
- by forested hills on all sides with the back drop of Mt Kunchenjungha. The drive to Mirik runs through some fascinating tea
- gardens and pine forests. Enjoy horse ride and boating at the lake, ( boating payment direct). On the way back to Darjeeling
- return via PASHUPATI MARKET in Nepal India border(need extra vehicle to enter into the market,direct payment).
- Return to Hotel in the afternoon and have free evening.
Day 07 : Darjeeling To Njp / Ixb .
MG Marg , Gangtok , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.