Darjeeling is located in the Shivalik hills of the lower range of the Himalayas. Like most other hill stations in India, the British developed Darjeeling as a respite from the summer heat in the plains.Gangtok is one of the more popular hill destinations in India's northeast region. Most travelers visit Gangtok with the idea of catching a glimpse of the spectacular Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world. On a bright, sunlit day it is a sight to behold.
Glimpses Of Darjeeling And Sikkim With Rafting3N Gangtok and 3N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Hotel Mari Gold
31A National Highway Opp IDBI Bank Near Private Bus Stand Gangtok, Sikkim India – 737101, Gangtok
Hotel Shanti Palace
Near rudra bhawan, Gandhi road, Darjeeling, WB 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.