Srinagar is the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits.
Glimpses of Kashmir Tour Package2N Srinagar Houseboat and 2N Srinagar
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - Non - AC vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Assistance at airport
- Transport for point to point transfers and sightseeing
- Welcome drink on arrival
- One Non AC Tavera or Qualis
- All applicable taxes, road and toll taxes and Parking charges.
Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir - 190 001, Srinagar Houseboat
Hotel Silver Star (4 star)
Lasjan, ByePass road -191101, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.