Srinagar is the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||2 night(s)||
Hotel Silver Star
- Assistance at airport
- Transport for point to point transfers and sightseeing
- Welcome drink on arrival
- One Non AC Tavera or Qualis
- All applicable taxes, road and toll taxes and Parking charges.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival In Srinagar
- Arrive at Srinagar and transfer to houseboat in Dal lake. Rest and get acclimatised. In
- the evening go for romantic shikara ride in Dal Lake (at direct payment). Dal lake is
- considered heart of the Srinagar and Britishers pioneered the culture of staying in a
- houseboat. Night stay in houseboat Dal Lake Srinagar.
Things to see and do
Day 2 : Gulmarg.
- After breakfast transfer to Gulmarg-the meadow of flowers. On the way enjoy the
- scenery of Tangmarg. Gulmarg is very famous for its Ski slopes and Golf course-
- which is highest in the world. If weather permits have a view of Nanga Parbat. Also
- visit Rani Mandir and Saint Church. Enjoy Gulmarg Gondola Cable car ride at direct
- payment having view of Kongdoor and Apharwat peaks. In the evening transfer back
- to Srinagar. Night stay in houseboat with dinner and breakfast included.
Things to see and do
Nanga Parbat is the ninth highest mountain in the world. It is the western anchor of the Himalayas around which the Indus river skirts before it debouches into ...
Located smack dab in the middle of the city, the temple is visible from almost every corner of this town. This Shiva temple is one of the last few remnants of the Dogra ...
Gulmarg Gondola in Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir is the world's second highest operating cable car since the closure in 2008 of the Merida cable car in Venezuela.
Day 3 : Pahalgam.
- After Breakfast transfer to Pahalgam- valley of shepherds. Enroute visit world famous
- Saffron fields of Pampore, Pandav temple or vishnu temple ruins at Avantipora. Visit
- Baisaran valley or mini switzerland, Kashmir valley or Darbin, Shikargah preferable on
- horses at extra payment. Enjoy walk along river lidder and visit Mamal temple-ancient
- temple in Kashmir. In the evening transfer back to Srinagar. Night stay in hotel in
Travel from Srinagar Houseboat to Srinagar
Day 4 : Srinagar.
- After breakfast visit Shankeracharya hill temple and have birds eye view of Srinagar
- city and Dal Lake. This requires hiking and around 200 stair steps. Visit world famous
- Mughal garden of cheshmashai (Royal Springs) on the banks of Dal Lake. Also one
- can visit Pari Mahal (Palace of Nymphs), Nehru Botanical Garden and Tulip Garden-
- Largest in Asia. After Lunch visit famous terrace like Nishat garden built by Asif
- khan. Later in the evening visit Shalimar garden built by Jehangir for his wife Noor
- Jehan. Night stay in hotel in Srinagar.
Things to see and do
Mughal Gardens is one of the splendid places in this city. Moving around in the garden, you will experience the magic of the Mughal style of architecture & design which is ...
Pari Mahal or the house of fairies is popularly known as Quntilon and is situated above the Chashm-e-Shahi Gardens in Srinagar. The structure was constructed by Dara Shikoh, ...
Nishat Garden is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, close to Srinagar in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is the second largest ...
Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden is situated at the foothills of Zabarwan Mountains.his garden is around 8 km from Srinagar and is known for annual Tulip Festival that continues for...
Day 5 : Transfer & Departure
Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir - 190 001, Srinagar Houseboat
Hotel Silver Star (4 star)
Lasjan, ByePass road -191101, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.