Highlights: Leh-Shanti Stupa, Sham Valley, Pangong Tso, Stok Palace, Thiksey Manostery The land of lamas, Ladakh oozes out incredible serenity and serendipity. The infertile and barren landscape is bounded by two of world’s mightiest mountain ranges namely, the Great Himalayas and the Karakoram and is nestled aslant the Ladakh and Zanskar ranges.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Caravan Centre
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- . Accommodation on twin sharing basis in base category or mentioned category room
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Non A/c vehicle
- Inner Line permit for visiting restricted / protected areas, Ladakh Environment fees.
- All applicable hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive At Leh
Arrival Leh in the morning and transfer to the hotel. Full day of rest for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft / 3500 mtrs). Overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
After leisurely breakfast visit Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery and Sindhu Ghat. Post lunch drive to visit Hall of Fame ( Museum of military Heritage ), Kali Mata (Temple of Guardians in Spituk monastery), Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Point and Sangam (confluence of Indus and Zanskar rivers). Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh
Full day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms round trip, located on the Indo-China Border), via Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). Pangong Lake (alt: 14,500 ft.) is 4-5 kms wide and about 140 kms long, of which about two-third lies on the other side of the Indo-China border. After sightseeing around the lake, drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Leh - Khardungla – Leh
Morning excursion to Khardong-La (80 kms round trip / alt: 18,380 ft.), highest motorable pass in the world and recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records . In the afternoon explore local market. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Drop To Leh Airport
Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.
Hotel Caravan Centre (3 star)
Skara, Leh - 194101, Ladakh, India, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.